Thank you for your interest in Exhibiting at Great Homeschool Conventions.
2022 – GHC Regional Homeschool Convention Dates:
- SOUTHEAST Homeschool Convention, TD Convention Center, Greenville, SC, – March 17-19, 2022
- MISSOURI Homeschool Convention, Charles Convention Center, St. Charles, MO, March 24-26, 2022
- OHIO (MIDWEST) Homeschool Convention, Duke Energy Convention Center, Cincinnati, OH, April 21-23, 2022
- CALIFORNIA Homeschool Convention, Ontario Convention Center, Ontario, CA, June 16-18, 2022
- TEXAS Homeschool Convention, Kalahari Resort & Convention Center, Round Rock, TX – July 7-9, 2022
To request an Exhibitor Application, click the button below or here. Upon approval, you will receive an application within forty-eight (48) business hours.
Convention Booth Information
- The approximate booth size in SC, OH, and CA is 10X10.
- The approximate booth size in TX and MO is 8X10.
- Each booth includes a table, chair, and sign. Additional items may be ordered through the event’s decorator.
- Electric services and WiFi access must be ordered through each venue.
Great Homeschool 2022 Convention Booth Rates
2022 Booth rates prior to October 1, 2021
- $550 - Inline Booth
- $600 - Corner Booth
- $1300 - 2-booth End Cap
2022 Booth rates after October 1, 2021
- $600 - Inline Booth
- $650 - Corner Booth
- $1400 - 2-booth End Cap
- Payment in full is due within 60 days of the event.
- If the event is within 60 days of registering as an Exhibitor, full payment is due immediately.
Additional Required Texas Fee
- Texas booth registration also requires an additional $700 surcharge (per exhibitor, not per booth). This includes three (3) nights hotel accommodations -- while rooms within our block are still available -- at the Kalahari during our convention (Thurs, Fri, Sat).
- While rooms remain available within our reserved block at the Kalahari, you may also book additional rooms at our discounted GHC Convention rate.
- If our block of rooms at the Kalahari completely sells out ---- the $700 surcharge (per exhibitor) will still apply and will be applied towards three (3) nights hotel accommodations at an alternate GHC-Texas convention hotel. (Register early to secure your rooms at the Kalahari).
- NOTE: Parking is also included when staying at the Kalahari hotel.
Speaking opportunities with Great Homeschool Conventions are available to registered exhibitors only. A link to the Speaker Application is included within accounts of approved Exhibitors. Submission of Speaker Application does not guarantee a workshop. You will be contacted upon approval.
There are many advertising options available with Great Homeschool Conventions, including sponsorships, social media campaigns, program guide advertising, and more. Advertising opportunities for 2022 are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.