If math wasn’t your forte in school, how then, do you teach it confidently? In this workshop, we’ll go back to school, but this time it will be easy and fun. I’ll teach you everything you need to know about math…well, I’ll at least get you started and give you resources to go to for help. You’ll learn:
- the building blocks of math (arithmetic, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, etc.) and the whole point in learning them
- the best ways to teach foundations like multiplication tables
- how fractions, decimals, and percents are all the same thing
- how to experientially teach negative numbers
- the secret to teaching measurements and conversions
- algebra in 3 easy steps
- real-life examples of why it’s important and how it relates to real life!